Introducing the Next Generation of Sierra Trucks
Coming in the fall of 2018 is the biggest, boldest, and most capable Sierra ever. Introducing the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500, with sharpened proportions, innovative technology, and an experience that is unlike any truck you’ve ever been in, from grille to gate and roof to road. There more available power under the hood as well as innovative features never seen before on any truck. Take a look at the details of what you can expect on this groundbreaking pickup and then check out our current inventory to test drive a truck you love today!
To help minimize your effort and yet still maximize your success, the GMC MultiPro Tailgate offers six convenient functions never before possible in a pickup. It’s available exclusively on the 2019 Sierra 1500 because, at GMC, the engineering team listens to our loyal drivers to continue making every trip a journey to remember. Here’s what you can look forward to on this cutting-edge gate:
- Primary Gate – Open the primary gate using the key fob’s power release, from inside the truck or from a button on the gate.
- Primary Gate Load Stop – With the primary gate open, the load stop helps prevent items from sliding out of the box.
- Easy Access – Inner gate folds down for easy access when loading and unloading the box.
- Full-Width Step – Inner gate folds into a large step for easy entry and exit from the box (holds up to 375 lbs).
- Inner Gate Load Stop – Inner gate also includes a load stop to help prevent second-tier items from sliding out of the box.
- Inner Gate With Work Surface – Opened inner gate provides work surface as well as second-tier loading.
But the engineers weren’t done innovating when they finished designing the gate. GMC Sierra’s powerful engine lineup is led by the available new advanced 6.2-liter V8 engine coupled with a new ten-speed automatic transmission for silky-smooth gear changes. And the new 5.3-liter V8 engine comes with an eight-speed automatic transmission that offers you power when you need it. With the ten-speed, more gears mean more ratios to keep the 6.2-liter in its sweet spot for maximum torque. It provides hauling, trailering, and efficiency benefits.
The 2019 Sierra is the first-ever pickup with multi-color three-inch by seven-inch Head-Up Display and Rear Camera Mirror. You’ll also benefit from a new in-vehicle trailering app that collaborates with the eight-inch GMC Infotainment System and Reconfigurable Driver Information Center. To help keep your eyes on the road, Sierra surrounds the driver with at-a-glance information from the Head-Up display, infotainment screen, driver information center and the new segment-first Rear Camera Mirror so you’re always informed and ready to go.
See why the GMC Sierra has been a premium and popular choice for years. Test drive one of our currently in-stock trucks to start shopping for the one that suits your business or your home life. While you’re there, you can inquire about securing your all-new 2019 Sierra 1500 with one of our team members today!
Images courtesy of GMC Media