Garber Service: Car Heat & A/C
A/C and Heat Service
A/C and Heat Repair & Service Near Me in Fort Pierce
When the Florida summer starts to bring the heat, you rely on your car’s climate-control system to keep you cool. If you turn that dial and you’re not getting the level of cooling you expect, the temperature inside your vehicle can quickly become unbearable. Don’t try to convince yourself to just live with it. Instead, bring your vehicle to Garber Buick GMC in Fort Pierce and let our ASE-certified service technicians take care of it for you.
A vehicle’s climate control system uses many components to keep the cabin at your preferred temperature. If any part of this system begins to malfunction, it can cause you to no longer receive the levels of heating and cooling you need to ride in comfort. Our service technicians can find and repair any leaky hoses, faulty fuses, or clogged valves that may be impeding the overall air-flow quality of your vehicle’s heating and cooling systems.
If heating and cooling issues are left unattended for too long, the hoses and seals can begin to crack. This can lead to moisture entering the system and causing extensive damage that is even more expensive to fix. Most vehicles won’t provide any warning when the climate-control system is beginning to fail, so don’t wait to have it inspected if you think there may be an issue.
If you’re not getting the same levels of heating and cooling you once did from your vehicle, it’s time to bring it into Garber Buick GMC in Fort Pierce and let our technicians take care of it for you. Click the button below to schedule your service appointment today!
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE
Need help getting to work or back home? We have a complimentary shuttle service for you.
Hear from other service customers.
Heating and Cooling FAQ's
- Clogged Valves – If the valves are clogged, this could prevent refrigerant from being delivered properly.
- Faulty Fuses – If a fuse is not working, essential air conditioning components may not be getting enough power.
- Malfunctioning Compressor Clutch – If the clutch is not interacting properly with the compressor, then the correct pressure cannot be maintained within the system. As a result, the air that enters the vehicle’s cabin will be warm.
- Leaks – In the air conditioning system, leaks can be brought on by a multitude of reasons. The consequence will always be the same – an air conditioning system that fails to keep you cool.
As your vehicle ages, the seals, hoses, and other components of your air conditioning system will lose their effectiveness. As the parts age, moisture can enter the system and create even larger problems, such as breaking down the refrigerant – a key component of the air conditioning system.
- Mold – As gross as it sounds, mold may be forming in your vents and restricting the level of airflow.
- Loose Parts – A loose hose could be allowing air to escape, making the air flow weaker.
- Fan Failure – A ventilation fan failing could lead to poor air flow.
- Ineffective Seals – If a seal is no longer fully effective, it can wreak havoc on the entire air conditioning system.